When I think of Summer I think of Camping. Being outdoors, enjoying the amazing scenery, hearing the birds chirp in the morning, fishing, riding four-wheelers and of course sitting by the camp fire playing games and telling stories. I grew up in a family of hunters. My grandpa, dad, and brothers went hunting all of the time. Though girls weren't always invited I have a few great memories of being in the great outdoors hunting. Things haven't change, they still go hunting, the girls still get left at home...the only thing that is different is now my husband joins them. As you know I have two girls so we have a fun girls weekend with my mom! Anyways you can probably tell camping makes me happy!
I have put together some ideas to prepare for your camping trip.
Preparing For Your Camping Trip:
- Tent & Tarp (for under tent)
- Sleeping Bags
- Air Mattress and pump (if you need it)
- Pillows and Blankets
- First Aid Kit
- Appropriate Amount of Food
- Plenty of Water
- Large Water Jugs
- Dutch Oven
- BBQ Grill
- Paper Plates, Bowls, Utensils, Napkins, Cups
- Trash Bags
- Dish Soap
- Aluminum Foil
- Utensils ( you need to cook with)
- Dishes (you need to cook with)
- Appropriate clothes for camping
- Soap and Shampoo in Plastic Containers
- Toilet Paper
- Five Gallon Bucket
- Feminine Products (maybe?)
Nice to have but not necessary
- Playing Cards, Games or books (to do in tent in case it rains!)
- Camp Chairs
- Plastic Grocery Bags
- Cell Phone & Charger
I hope this list helps you to better prepare for your camping trip...
Now your ready to head out to the great outdoors!
(If you haven't seen the movie Great Outdoors, you should!)
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!