Friday, September 13, 2013

Rainy Day Fun

This week has been pretty rainy and the weekend looks no different.
I love rainy days especially when I can be home cuddled up on my couch. Doesn't happen often but if it ever does it is my favorite!
 
I thought it would be fun to share rainy day activities with you so this weekend you will still be able to have lots of fun (especially with your kids!)
So on rainy days...

 
Rainy Day Fun:
¨  Build a fort
¨  Make cookies
¨  Watch a movie
¨  Look for rainbows
¨  Splash in puddles
¨  Go for a walk with an umbrella
¨  Play with play-dough
¨  Make a craft
¨  Read books
¨  Catch rain drops in cups
¨  Go for a drive in your car
¨  Cuddle in bed
 
I hope I have made it so you can...

 
Also if you want a simple cookie to make this fall,
Try my 3 ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
 
 
Happy Weekend!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment