Monday, August 26, 2013

The Weekend

I REALLY don't like how fast the weekends go by... and I really don't like that my mom goes back to work today... no more Summer fun... I am not sure what we will do with ourselves now??
The only good news is that it means it's getting closer to FALL (my favorite!!)

Tomorrow I am starting Pre-School just with Brynlee at our home. All of her friends are older than her and starting school and she has been so sad that she can't go to school. I will keep you updated on how that goes... she seems really excited!!


Over the weekend Justin's mom had a work party at the water park. We were so excited to go... until we got there and it started down pouring and blowing like crazy. Really?? After all the days this summer that it hasn't rained. Luckily we were still able to enjoy it and the girls had a fun time. Even if we were all shivering! Thanks Janet for taking us with you!:)


TaKe A lOok:

Look at those blue lips!

 Diving

Sliding

Had a little friend to play with...

Lazy River
 
Brynlee requested a warm bubble bath
when we got home so she could warm up
       
 
and lunch with Grandma on Saturday
(sorry about the sun glare!)
        
 
 
Make sure to follow me:
Pinterest: Brooke Hamblin
 
XOXO
 
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment