Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Toddler Chore Chart

I wanted Brynlee to start doing chores, but I also wanted them to be simple enough so that she didn't give up and is always able to accomplish them.
 
 
I decided to just make our every day routine into Brynlee's Chore Chart.
 
Take  A Look...
 
As I said I wanted it simple so this is what I came up with.
 
*Make your bed
 
*Eat breakfast
 
*Brush your teeth
 
*Get dressed
 
*Comb hair (by me of course!)
 
*Learn
(I try 15 minutes of practicing or quiet time.
She does flash cards, work books, read books, writes, colors.)
 
*Pick up toys or anything else mom and dad ask
 
I have put her chore chart in a page protector and every morning with a dry erase marker she can mark her chores off when they are done.
 
She actually really enjoys this and does it every.single.day! We are both proud at the end of each morning that this chart gets completed! She makes me a happy mommy!
 
Give this system a try with your little ones, just remember to customize the chart to your child's needs and somewhat interest.
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment