Thursday, April 18, 2013

New at this Blogging Stuff

I am definetly a new "blogger" if I can even call myself that yet. I am excited to start this new adventure as I document my life being a wife, mom, decorater, chef, maid (everything moms are) and everything in between. I see and read blogs often and always think to myself I need to start a blog for myself. I enjoy writting and creating! I love trying new things it doesn't matter what it is. My absolute favorite new thing to try is recipes. I don't care if its for dinner or everyone's favorite DESSERT, I LOVE making new creations! I am constantly trying new things I find on Pintrest (and of course making them my own) and would love letting you know how they turn out. Not everything turns out as yummy as the picture on Pintrest looks, Hopefully saving you time and money on what to try and what NOT to try. On my journey I will be giving updates on my family and also on all of my so called "projects!"  I'm so looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment