Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekend Nachos

It's the start of the weekend. Nights when you just want a quick, yummy dinner well... I have the perfect solution: Try Nachos the Hamblin way!

First things first, you pick whatever you want to go on top of your Nachos. Here is what we did (salsa, sour cream, hot sauce, green chillis, avacado, green peppers, olives and tomato)
 
Next cook and shred chicken with a little of your favorite taco seasoning. You'll need a baking sheet lined with foil. Lay your chips, cheese and cooked chicken on the baking sheet and here is the secret... BROIL this in the oven for about 3-5 minutes at the most.
 
You will be in heaven and wish you had always made nachos this way! Doesn't this look delicious!?!
 
Thanks to everyone that has been so great to continue to read my blog, I really appreciate it! As always please feel free to leave any comments or feedback for me. That would make me happy!
 
 
XOXO Brooke
 



2 comments:

  1. Oh, these look yummy! I love nachos :) I've just posted my Tasty Tuesdays link party on my blog & I'd love it if you could stop by & link up some of your recipes! Here's the link: http://anyonitanibbles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/Tasty-Tuesdays-8-features-ad.html

    ReplyDelete