Thursday, May 30, 2013

Easily Organize Pictures: Part 2

What to do with all your 4x6 photos?? I know this is one of the hardest things to figure out. A lot of people try to separate their pictures by kids but then you need doubles for almost all your pictures because there is usually more than one kid in the picture. It gets a little confusing doing it that way.
This is the only way to organize 4x6 pictures that makes sense (to me at least) As you read yesterday in Part 1: I do Shutterfly books each year for each of my girls. That way they have books that are all about them. Then, with my 4x6 pictures I buy photo books. The kind that you just slide your pictures into. These are our family books. They have photos from when it was just me and my hubby up until now with our family of four. These are in order but you don't have to worry about making sure each family member has that same picture in their book. It's so easy, and so easy to find a certain picture when your looking for it!
 
Want an idea? Take a look...

One of the black photo books.
 Family Pictures
 Family Pictures
 
 
*If you missed Part 1 of organizing pictures click here
 
Tomorrow will be the final part to getting your pictures easily organzied!
 
Hope this helps you out! Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment