Monday, May 13, 2013

My Mother's Day Weekend Fun

I have to start out by saying how unbelievably BLESSED I am to have these two girls call me MOM! I know I am so lucky to have this opportunity in life especially with my health problems, which makes it hard to get these lovable babies here. Being a mom is the MOST rewarding jobs that life will ever bring! I love my sweet and sometimes sassy girls!
Of course Justin helped to make my Mother's Day special, couldn't ask for anything more!
 
 
We had such a fun weekend:
 

We had girl time painting all of our toes nEoN pInK... such a fun summer color!
(Please ignore my chubby feet)
 
 
My baby girl Ellie turned 9 months... any mom would agree when I say "Time Flies" I feel like I just barely had her. Where does the time go? She is SO SO much fun and brings so many laughs into our home! Just look at that cute but silly smile! Love her!!
 
 
 
One of my favorite things to do in the summer is being outside. It doesn't matter if it is laying out by the pool, eating breakfast outside, cookouts, spending time with our neighbor friends (you know who you are), at the lake... I LOVE IT!! I was spoiled with a new patio set and had a yummy breakfast outside with my family on Mother's Day.
 
Nothing better than a homemade card from my girls.
 
 
I have such an amazing mom and my girls are lucky to call her grandma. She is so selfless and would do anything for anyone of us! She is a great example to me.

 
I am also lucky enough to have a great mother-in-law! She is SO great to my girls and I think everyone would be better off with a grandma Janet in their life!
 
 
I hope all you mom's felt as LOVED as I did on Mother's Day!
 
As always thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave any comments, I love reading them!
 
 
XOXO Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment