Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend...

I hope every one had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Any reason to have a long weekend is a great one! I know that my little family had a good time. Saturday we went swimming in our pool with my mom (Justin was working) ... Ellie's first time swimming in the big pool and she loved every minute of it. Brynlee and I love swimming, so she fits right in. She didn't even want to stay in her floaty, she was putting her face in the water and would come up laughing, she was leaping off the side into my arms and splashing everyone! Brynlee jumps right in and swims like a little fish. There is nothing more refreshing on a hot day then a swimming pool! We had a lot of fun! We also had a little "staycation" sleeping at my in laws house Friday and Saturday while they were on vacation. We took care of their dog and house. The girls love it there (they even have their own room!) Sunday we had a nice relaxing day. Memorial Day we went to a new outdoor mall (well last year new) but last year I was pregnant and was very limited to my activities, I've talked about that in my getting to know Ellie post! We were so excited to finally go and we all enjoyed it so much. Brynlee loved the Disney store of course, but who wouldn't? Later we came home, Justin grilled up some dinner and my parents came over for the evening. Does the weekend really have to end??

Here are some pictures from our weekend, take a look...

 Ellie leaping in the pool

 This is what I found when someone left the hall closet open

Brynlee Shopping

Daddy and the girls
 
Brynlee playing at the mall
 
Mommy and the girls

Princess Brynlee at the Disney store

Brynlee with her new Tangled shades
 
 Brynlee chose a new Belle nightgown so...
 this is what happened about 1 minute after we got home from the mall!
 
Ellie got Minnie Flip Flops

I have to say a Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law. Thanks for being so great!

*Bachelorette started last night, did anyone watch and what did you think of it?

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it!
 
 
**You migh also like:


No comments:

Post a Comment